New Qlik Meetup 1st May 2019 – London
Wanted to make sure you were all aware of a new Qlik Meetup group starting in London in two weeks time!
The Qlik intergration (QI) meetup will hold its first session on the 1st of May at the WeWork Fox Court office near Chancery Lane.
This new group is different because we focus on Qlik Extensions, Mashups, API’s and other exciting technologies. In our first meetup we have Aiham Azmeh (Software Architect at Qlik) and Liam Walton (Web & Analytics Specialist at Websy) presenting talks around API’s and their coding journeys!
The meetup is free to attend and open to anyone who has an interest in the subject matter (regardless of their experience)
The Evenings Agenda:
6pm – Welcome Drinks / Networking
6.20 – QI Introduction
6.30 – Aiham Azmeh (Software Architect at Qlik)- Overview of API’s……
- High level introduction to APIs
- Single URL and App Integration URLs. How and what they’re used for
- Capability and Visualisation APIs
7.15 – Refreshments and Networking
7.45 – Liam Walton (Web & Analytics Specialist at Websy)
- Liam will talk us through his inspirational coding journey.
- How he started, what were the key projects that helped him develop all the way through to his current role teaching others how to code.
8.30 – Final Networking Opportunity
9pm – Finish